Política de Privacidad
In this regard, thebest-iqtest.com guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person responsible
- Holder: thebest-iqtest.com
- Address: Madrid, Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://thebest-iqtest.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller shall apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller shall always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller shall inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period according to their use.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Gathering of personal data
To browse https://thebest-iqtest.com you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When buying a product or contracting a service.
The Holder informs you that you have the right to access your personal data:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation of your data.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose processing.
- Request portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, may contact thebest-iqtest.com and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data,oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send n email to along with legally valid proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address for the purpose of answering Users’ queries, providing information and demonstrations of the Holder’s products and services, including quotations.
As an example, thebest-iqtest.com uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Web site, the products and services provided through the Web site, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Web site, as well as any other query that the User may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the terms and conditions of contract..
- Product or service contracting forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner’s identification number, passport or residence permit), e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and payment details (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, send orders, provide the contracted services and to invoice and collect payment for the contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the terms of the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. thebest-iqtest.com has a social media presence. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
- The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, misaccess, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
thebest-iqtest.com informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, with the exception that this transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when thebest-iqtest.com has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals; in such cases, the User’s consent will be required, informing the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Subject will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyse how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information on: https://analytics.google.com
You can also get a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and information about their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing through https://thebest-iqtest.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained on the website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Data Controller are correct, complete, accurate and up to date, and to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data submitted to the website exonerating thebest-iqtest.com from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercice your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with legally valid proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that thebest-iqtest.com is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in force until amended by other duly published policies..